To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal. Force to add images into the job sheet Go to Settings > App settings.Scroll down & find the 'Minimum number of job sheet Images' spinner.Then set a minimum number of images required for job sheets. Force to add Quote description of work proposed images into the Quote Go to Settings &...
Multiple risk assesment feature allows you to use multiple zoho forms instead of one form in daily risk assesment. Turning on this feature will replace the previous daily risk assesment feature.
How turn this feature on and configure
- First login to Flobot,
- go to settings,
- Then click on “App Settings” tab.
- Click on “Risk Assesment Checklist” tab,
- Then enable “Enable multiple risk assessment” toggle button.
- To add forms, use “+” sign.
- To remove forms, use “-” sign.
- Use left side textbox to enter form name.
- Use right side textbox to enter zoho form url.
- Type a name to “Daily risk assessment app label”, that will show on Flobot app instead of default “Raily Risk Assesment” name.
- Fianlly click save.
How it works on Flobot app
- First login to Flobot mobile app,
- Then go to an appoiment.
- Multiple zoho form tab will show with name what you have enetred for “Daily risk assessment app label” field before.
- Open it and tap on each form to submit.
These forms will be submitted to Flobot along with jobsheet submission.
How to find submitted zoho forms
- Login to Flobot and go to the order,
- Go to “Document Store”.
- Then you will able to find submitted forms under ” Documents and certificates “.