What is the Flobot?Flobot is simple service software. Flobot helps you run your business better. Taking payments from your customers, scheduling field team members, creating estimates and quotes, invoicing clients, producing reports, managing contractors and employees. Basically, all the functions you need to run your service business. How do they work together?Flobot handles all the day to da...
How to connect with Xero
- To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal. You might need to sign in
- In the top right, click Settings and find out Xero settings.
- Then Connect with Xero ,you have to give permission to xero and log with your xero account credentials.
- After successfully connected with xero you can see following and save it.Now you’re connected with xero.
Here’s how it works
- Once you add the charges for an order you can send customer charges into xero, If you still not send charges then you can select the xero account no and click red colour button”(Send to Xero(not send))” in bottom right corner of customer charges section.
- After successfully sent the charges it will show you Send to Xero button with green colour.
- You can view the invoices which you have send to the xero clicking by view invoice button
- There is a new column in order log period view called “Send to Xero”,There are two icons in that column, these are:
- You can use Advanced orders search to filter All, Send Xero or Not Send Xero orders.