First of all, you have to set and enable the following options;Go to Settings > Departments and choose your sub-department Then find out "Quotes template" and "Quote email template" and select the relevant template for the sub-department from the drop-down How the feature works:When you go to add a new customer and once you fill in all the details in enquiry sectionThen the bottom of...
To get started, make sure to log in to the Flobot admin portal. You need to sign in.
First of all, you need to enable options in the settings, those are;
- Settings > Options > Enable WhatsApp view
- Once enabled the button then another section appeared as “Whatsapp widget API token” then you should insert the API token key for that as well.
- Then go to Settings > Manage navigation > Account > WhatsApp and Settings > Manage navigation > Order > WhatsApp enable them and make save your changes.
- After enabling those settings you can see the Whatsapp section under the relevant order and account menu.
- Finally, you can add the templates from the Flobot backend
- Go to the Settings > Templates > WhatsApp templates
- Then click on the burger icon on the right side and click on “Add WhatsApp template”.
- From there you can add a template and you can use the “Show in account” or/ and “Show in order” enable or disable button to show the template in the account menu or/and order menu and make save your changes.
NOTE :- WhatsApp widget shows the pre approved message-bird templates only
- Finally, you can go to the account overview or order overview and can start a Whatsapp conversation with the customer using the WhatsApp widget.
- From there you can use the templates for the conversation click on the “Browse Templates” button and send the welcome message.
- You must wait until the customer sends you a reply, then only you can send texts and attachments to the customer and continue the conversation.
- Pre-approved templates can send anytime without receiving customer replies. However, if you didn’t get any reply within 24 hours then chatting will disable with a blue bar (The above image shows).
- Although you can still send pre-approved templates again.
- Apart from that when you browse and select the template from the order overview WhatsApp widget, you can see the pre-filled placeholders with the template and its preview before sending it to the customer.