First of all, you have to set and enable the following options;Go to Settings > Departments and choose your sub-department Then find out "Quotes template" and "Quote email template" and select the relevant template for the sub-department from the drop-down How the feature works:When you go to add a new customer and once you fill in all the details in enquiry sectionThen the bottom of...
To get started, make sure to log in to the Flobot admin portal. You need to sign in.
- First of all, you should need to add the site manager using his/ her email
- Go to the Dashboard > Site Managers
2. Then click on the burger icon in the top right corner and select “Add manager”.
3. Fill in the “Name” and the “Email” and make save your changes.
4. You can edit and delete site managers as well.
5. Once you have added the site manager you can send the quotes, invoice and notifications via email using the edit site address
6. Go to Site address details in the order (MTX) and click on the edit icon
7. Then go to the bottom of the page and find out the site managers section, in there you can select the site manager you want to cc the emails and the types as well (Invoices and Quotes / Notifications).
8. Finally select the tick box and make save your changes.