First of all, you have to set and enable the following options;Go to Settings > Departments and choose your sub-department Then find out "Quotes template" and "Quote email template" and select the relevant template for the sub-department from the drop-down How the feature works:When you go to add a new customer and once you fill in all the details in enquiry sectionThen the bottom of...
To get started, make sure to log in to the Flobot admin portal. You need to sign in.
- First of all, you have to enable the following options to set up the payment gateway
- External payment system – Take the public payment from the external link via https://payments.myflobot.com/
- 3DAUTH – 3D secure payment (security authentications required for online payments)
- 3DAUTH Version – Select the version as version 2
- Amex payment method – This is open the payment method of AMEX
- SagePay vendor – Payments are done via this vendor. This should fill the vendor name of Sagepay
- SagePay moto vendor – When you do the moto payment (internal payment through Flobot) then payment is done via this vendor. This should fill the vendor name of Sagepay
- Sagepay connection – Select the connection as Live
- This shows how you do the new moto payment
- Go to the Charges > Customer payments > Take card payment FV1
- When you click on that it is moving to the external payment link to proceed with payment
- When the external payment system is enabled then the public link in the invoice is redirected to the external payment link (https://payments.myflobot.com/) if not public payment link is redirected to the old payment link (https://www.myflobot.com/public/customer-payment.php)
- In the external payment link when you select card type after selecting the “Select a pre-existing card > Enter new card details” you can choose the card type as AMEX. This works once you enable the Amex payment method option button in the Flobot settings.