Now you can view the delivery status of the email and the SMS sent to the customer and the FTM through the order log ( Quotes , Invoices and Appointments ) Email delivery results Green color states as the Email or the SMS has been delivered Yellow color represents the emails that are yet pending, Bounced backed and spammed ( Once you take the mouse cursor to the ...
You can set different adverts on the footer of invoice PDFs for different customers. So we have two types of customers as credit account customers & non-credit account customers (With terms/ Without terms).
Customize the with terms/ without terms templates
- Click the top right corner ⚙️ icon and go to Settings.
- Go to Templates and select the System templates.
- Choose Invoice footer from the Select template to edit dropdown.
- Then click on the Manage footer template option on the right to the Select template to edit dropdown.
- You’ll be able to see all invoice footer templates here.
- Then find the invoice template which Type of entry = With term or Type of entry = Without term template.
- Click Options > Edit to customize any of the templates.
Change customer payment type(Payment Term)
- Go to the Account Overview section you want to change the Payment Term.
- Click on the top-right pencil icon in the Account Summary section.
- Scroll down & find the Payment Term dropdown.
- Select the customer payment type from the Payment Term dropdown.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Send invoices with the payment term footers
The payment term invoice footer will automatically add to the invoice when the user going to send an invoice. It will select the invoice footer by using the Payment term dropdown in the Account edit section.
NOTE: By default account payment term set to without term. Users can change it from the account edit section.
NOTE: If the user wants to send the invoice with another footer, the user will be able to easily change the invoice footer from the Edit invoice section.