To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal. You might need to sign in. How to view yearly schedule First go to Schedule Then click on the list iconChoose " 1 Year View" Then you can see yearly appointments of all FTMsYou can mouse hover each date and view appointments if there any Yearly view of all FTMs...
Create or change customer email template
- Go to Settings > Template.
- Select the System template & click on the Manage sub template option.
- To create a new template.
- In the top right, click on the burger icon & select the Add template.
- Then select the template category as Customer appointment booking email.
- Insert the template Title & Template body in the description.
- Click Save to save your template.
- To change a previously saved template.
- Choose a template and click Options dropdown.
- Select the Edit option & make your changes.
- Click Save to change your template.
- All Appointment dates: ((ALL_APPOINTMENT_DATE))
- Appointment Date: ((APPOINTMENT_DATE_1)),((APPOINTMENT_DATE_2))….
- Time Block: ((TIME_BLOCK_1)),((TIME_BLOCK_2))…
- Field Team Member Name: ((CONTRACTOR_NAME_1)),((CONTRACTOR_NAME_2))…
- Customer Name: ((CUSTOMER_NAME))
- Property manager(Account manager): ((PROPERTY_MANAGER))
- Site Address: ((SITE_ADDRESS))
Sending customer email with templates
- Go to the order you want to send the customer to email.
- In the order overview tab, click on the burger icon in the Order summary.
- Then select the Send customer email option.
- Users will be able to select multiple emails or cc any other email, then select the pre-created template from the dropdown.
- Click Send button to send your email.
NOTE: Once you select the template it will fill the subject & Template content fields. Also, users are able to customize the subject & template contents on that screen.
NOTE: If the user sends any customer email, it will be recorded at the order log & customer Notes sections.