First of all you need to download and install the Flobot field service app from the Google play (Android) and the App store (IOS).Once you download and launching the app then device will ask the permissions.Then you can give permissions as follow IOS Select "Allow while using app" to use the location service.Then select "Change to always allow"Finally select "Allow" to access the notif...
To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal. You need to sign-in.
First, you need to setup FTM account for Capacity Schedule
- Go to the Field Resources section in the Flobot and select Add Field Team Member.
- Fill the necessary information and make sure to select the Field team type as “Capacity schedule” and finally save it.
How to book an appointment for capacity schedule
- Go to the “All FTMs Calendar” using Capacity schedule from the Schedules tab OR using (+) button in the Appointments tab.
- If the case is (+) button, then you need to select the Capacity schedule FTM from the drop-down menu
- Please use the following video for rest of the instructions in “How to use the capacity schedule in Flobot”