First of all you need to download and install the Flobot field service app from the Google play (Android) and the App store (IOS).Once you download and launching the app then device will ask the permissions.Then you can give permissions as follow IOS Select "Allow while using app" to use the location service.Then select "Change to always allow"Finally select "Allow" to access the notif...
How to connect FLIM with flobot
- First, Login to FLIM with this URL http://flim.myflobot.com/v2/
- Go to “Flobot API Settings” on the sidebar. (you will need these Flobot settings later)
- Now open a new tab on your browser and login to Flobot
- Go to settings and then click on “Flim Integration” tab
- Now copy Warehouse ID, API User ID, URL From previously opened FLIM page.
- Turn on Enable setting.
- Finally, click the save button.
How to send a supplier sheet (order) to FLIM
- Now go to a Quote and send supplier sheet (quote should include materials & quote dimensions count equally)
- Then go to “Quote & Sheets” tab on the order
- Click the “Send” button to send supplier data to FLIM.
- You can check the status by clicking the refresh button.
How things work on FLIM
- After sending a supplier sheet from Flobot, It will be listed on the “In Processing Queue” Tab. Also, there will be a log record on the “Flobot Orders” tab showing the status of the order.
- Also, you can manually create orders by clicking “Add In Processing Queue” button
- Click “View” under Action to see order information
Request products from a manufacturer
- Now we need to order these required materials from a Manufacturer.
- Go to the “Incoming Products” tab and click “Add Incoming Products” Button.
- Select Manufacturer from the drop-down box.
- Select a Product that you need to order from the selected manufacturer.
- Select a Product type and give correct Dimensions
- Type how many items you need to order from the selected product.
- Fill other necessary information and click the Submit button.
- After adding a product, it will automatically assign to “intransit” location.
Click on the added product item number to view incoming product.
- Then you will be redirected to the product page.
- Now click Print QR. then the print window will popup. then you can print the label.
- This label will stick with the products.
How to add locations
- Go to the “Manage locations” tab.
- Click the “Add Location” button to add new locations.
- Intransit, Staging Area, Complete locations are required default locations to the flow.
- Click View QR code to view and print labels. these QR codes will be sticked with each location.
How to assign products to order
- First, open your order from the “In Processing Queue” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Quote dimensions” area.
- Now click “Complete This Item” on a quote dimension.
- Click the “+Add” button on an incoming product to assign that product to the selected quote dimension.
- Completed Quantity showing how many quote dimensions are going to complete with added incoming product.
- The lost area is showing the area we loft from the incoming product (ex. carpet) if we cut out the required area for the quote dimension.
- You can tick “complete for all” tickbox if you want to complete all quote dimensions (in this example quantity is 1). or you can select count from the box.
- finally, click the complete button.
After assigning quote dimension items to incoming products will move the location of that incoming product to the staging area.
After assigning all dimensions, the pending order will automatically move to the completed orders tab.
How things work on FLIM app
- First login to FLIM app.
- Then go to the Completed orders tab.
- Click the Scan icon from the top bar.
- First scan Location barcode. then scan a product barcode.
- Then that incoming product will assign to that location.
- The final location is named as “Complete”
- Once a product assigns to the “Complete” location. we can say that product is delivered.
- Once all incoming products assign to complete location. that product will be automatically moved to the “Issued Orders” tab.
- On flobot, you can check the status by clicking the refresh button.
- You can also view each item status in the Flobot supplier sheet