First of all you need to download and install the Flobot field service app from the Google play (Android) and the App store (IOS).Once you download and launching the app then device will ask the permissions.Then you can give permissions as follow IOS Select "Allow while using app" to use the location service.Then select "Change to always allow"Finally select "Allow" to access the notif...
This feature is work on drag and drop schedule and users can add their notes in the schedule.
How to add a Calander note FTM
- First, log into the Flobot and go to “Field Resources”.
- Then click on the hamburger icon in the top right corner and select “Add Field Team Member (FTM)”.
- Fill the necessary information.
- Select Field team type as “Calendar Note”.
- Finally, make save your changes.
How to add a calendar note in schedule
- First, go to the drag and drop schedule (All FTM Calendar).
- Then select created calendar note FTM from the box.
- Click on a cell that you want to add a calendar note and click “Add Note”.
- Then add the calender note and click save.
- After that, you will able to see a calendar note on that day then you can always drag and drop that note to another date.
- To delete a calendar note, just click on it and select “Delete”.
- To add another note for the same date, click on the note and select “Add“.
- To view or edit calendar note, click on the note and select “View/Edit”.
How to always show calendar notes in the drag and drop schedule
For doing this, you will no longer need to select calendar notes FTM from the box. it will show on the top of the schedule.
- First, log into the Flobot and go to the Settings
- Then go to Options
- Turn on “Show calendar note on top in schedule v3”
- Then click Save.
How to load different FTM types on the drag and drop schedule
You can load different FTM’s teams, groups and types on schedule v3(Drag & Drop schedule) with FTM notes.
- Filter by FTM groups
https://www.myflobot.com/appointments/view-schedule-calendar.asp?group=groupname – change “groupname” text with your FTM group name on the URL
- Filter by FTM teams
https://www.myflobot.com/appointments/view-schedule-calendar.asp?team=teamname – change “teamname” text with your FTM team name on the URL
- Filter by FTM types
https://www.myflobot.com/appointments/view-schedule-calendar.asp?type=Engineer – change “Engineer” text with your FTM type name on the URL
You can add these filters as a submenu under the schedule tab. Follow the below article.