Now you can view the delivery status of the email and the SMS sent to the customer and the FTM through the order log ( Quotes , Invoices and Appointments ) Email delivery results Green color states as the Email or the SMS has been delivered Yellow color represents the emails that are yet pending, Bounced backed and spammed ( Once you take the mouse cursor to the ...
Here’s how it works
You can enable automated reminders for the Quotes. This sends automated reminder, sms & emails in 7 days, 14 days and 30 days. Please use following steps to enable it.
Here’s how to enable to a customer
- Open customer account you want to enable it.
- Go to edit account. Then scroll down & find Enable overdue reminders toggle button.
- Enable overdue reminders & save your changes.
Here’s how to customize Overdue email templates.
- Open Settings in your admin area.
- Go to Templates > System Template section.
- You’ll be able to find automated overdue templates In Select template to edit drop down.
- Then select a template & customize it as your wish.
Use below place holders when customize your email templates. NUMBER OF DAYS OVERDUE - ((NUMBER_OF_DAYS_OVERDUE)) COMPANY PHONE - ((COMPANY_PHONE)) PUBLIC PAYMENT LINK - ((PUBLIC_LINK_PAYMENT)) CUSTOMER NAME - ((CUSTOMER_NAME)) INVOICE NUMBER - ((INVOICE_NUMBER)) INVOICE DUE DATE - ((INVOICE_DUE_DATE)) ORDER DUE DATE - ((ORDER_DUE_DATE)) INVOICE SENT DATE - ((INVOICE_SENT_DATE)) ACCOUNT NUMBER - ((ACCOUNT_NUMBER)) ACCEPT QUOTE - ((ACCEPT_QUOTE)) REJECT QUOTE - ((REJECT_QUOTE)) ASK QUESTIONS QUOTE - ((ASK_QUESTIONS_QUOTE)) QUOTE ISSUE DATE - ((QUOTE_ISSUE_DATE))