Sometimes you may need to allow franchises to make orders into the system directly.
Here’s how to get it activated:
- Go to Settings > Company info settings in your Admin area. Here you will be able to Add or edit Franchise commission for company.
- You can add commission for franchises customer account by editing it.
- In the account overview, there will be a section where it shows how much commission he has earned so far with the order list.
- Also in the financial section, there will be a new column as commission and total commission is shown there.
- If customer account is franchises, then the customer will be able to create to new order on customer portal. http://easigrassshop.myflobot.com there will be a new dashboard with commission as follows. (Note: Add order will only active for the customers where the convert to order is on)
- After the job has been completed an email will be received to the company email address.
(Note : If customer franchises commission is not setup in the account section then by default it will be set company franchises commission.)