There will probably be occasions when you will want to create and update multiple instances of same description of work proposed template. That way, form the app or the system you have a drop down menu (and a default one of course) that allows you to select and pre-fill this with different templates.
For example, you might be having a template for carpets, one for vinyls, one for stair runners etc. and you need to be able to call them anything you like i.e. Carpet template, stair runner template etc.
Here’s how to get it activated:
Activating the multiple quote templates feature.
- In your Admin Area, go to Settings > Quote template.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select Add quote template.
- Enter the Type and the Description of your template.
- Click Save.
After saving the template you will be able to Edit or Delete it by Clicking on Options.
Here’s how to set it up:
Setting up the multiple quote templates feature.
- Navigate to your quote.
- Scroll down and find the description of work proposed.
Here you will be able to see the default description of the work proposed, if you are set it up already, Otherwise It won’t.
- Click the pencil icon to edit description.
- Select the template from the Quote template dropdown menu (Here you will be able to the template which you added previously).
- Edit the template if you want to.
6. Click Save.
Note: If you want to reset the description of the work proposed, Click Reset.
But make sure you didn’t click Save, before reset. Otherwise It won’t work.