The Flobot Content Editor appears on many forms across Flobot where you need to save information, and it allows you to style your information with colours, bold typefaces, paragraphs, bullet points and more. It also allows you to store images and files which when saved will appear within the order, enquiry or quote to which it was saved.
- Switch to HTML mode – for advanced editing and template building, you can use HTML. HTML is a language that makes up most web pages and can be imported from your favourite web editor, such as Dreamweaver.
- Styling – selecting this option brings up a dropdown menu that allows you to style your text with headers and quotes. Headers are useful if your text has sections, and you can group your headers in to sections by picking larger headings for whole sections and smaller headings for subsections.
- Bold – makes your text bold
- Italic – makes your text italic
- Strikethrough – adds a strike across your text like this:
struck through text
- Bulleted list – allows you to create lists using bullet points
- Numbered lists – allows you to create lists using numbered points
- Indent left – indents a block of text to create a margin to the left
- Indent right – indents a block of text to create a margin to the right
- Insert picture – allows you to embed a picture from your hard drive or from a web page (see our Knowledge base article ‘Uploading images and files to Flobot’ for further information)
- Insert movie / film- allows you to embed a movie file (hosted by a third party such as YouTube or Vimeo) (see our Knowledge base article ‘Uploading images and files to Flobot’ for further information)
- Add file – allows you to upload a file or document
- Insert table – allows you to insert a table
- Insert link – allows you to insert or remove a link to a webpage
- Alignment – allows you to align a block of text to the left, right or centre. You can also use ‘justify’ to spread a block of text out so that it fits across the whole page or element.
- Horizontal rule – inserts a horizontal line into your document, useful for clearly separating sections
- Select font size – allows you to increase or decrease the size of your text
- Colour picker – allows you to change the colour of your text