Everyone likes to feel special, including your customers and vendors. When you send them a personalized invoice, it lets them know you care. Now you can easily send fully customized invoices to them by using multiple templates for your invoice types. Also you can enable or disable payment link in your invoice.
Here’s how to add your own invoice email templates:
- Go to Settings > All templates settings in your Admin Area.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select Add template.
- Select Template category as Invoice email template.
- Enter the Type and the Description of your template.
- Click Save.
After saving the template you will be able to Edit or Delete it by Clicking on Options.
Then you can set email templates by invoice type.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Go to Settings > Templates settings in your Admin Area.
- Scroll down and find the Select template to edit section.
- Click on the drop down & find the invoice types between gray lines.
- Then select one & add your template for selected invoice type.
- Click Save.
(Note : Invoice email template is default template for all invoice types. So if other template types are empty, System automatically set Invoice email template as the template for selected invoice type. )
Here’s how to send an invoice:
- Navigate to Charges section of your order.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon to preview the invoice section.
- Then select a invoice type.
- Scroll down and find the Email this invoice section.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon.
- Select Edit invoice details.
(Note : The default invoice template saved for your your invoice type will load here.
There’s no edit option for “send customer an online payment link” & “send customer an online payment deposit link” invoice types )
Here’s how to customize your invoice :
- First you can edit your email subject.
- Then add Invoice name & Invoice title for your email or leave it empty to set the default name.
- Default email template for the selected invoice type is loaded here. If you want to change it select a Invoice email template from the drop-down menu or edit it as your own..
- Now you can enable or disable Payment link option.
- Feel free to customize it and click on Save invoice info button and Send invoice button to send the invoice to your customer. (Note: use the Reset button to reset your template to the previous state.)