Build a relationship with your customers through featuring your invoices by adding marvelous customizations.
Everyone likes to feel special, including your customers and vendors. When you send them a personalized invoice, it lets them know you care. You can add Invoice pdf footer.and description of the work proposed templates to your invoice simply here.
Here’s how to get it activated:
- Go to Settings > All templates settings in your Admin Area.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select Add template.
- Select Template category as Description of the work proposed or Invoice pdf footer.
- Enter the Type and the Description of your template.
- Click Save.
After saving the template you will be able to Edit or Delete it by Clicking on Options.
Here’s how to set it up:
Setting up the multiple invoice templates feature.
- Navigate to Charges section of your order.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon to preview the invoice section.
- Scroll down and find the Email this invoice section.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon.
- Select edit invoice details.
Now you will be able to see the below section to select the invoice template that you have added recently. (Note : the default invoice template saved for your company profile will load here, unless you select another from the drop-down menu or add a customization to it.)
- Then select a Template from the drop-down menu.
- Feel free to customize it and click on Save invoice info button and Send invoice button to send the invoice to your customer. (Note: use the Reset button to reset your template to the previous state.)
- You will be able to see the newly added customization in the invoice preview, public and the pdf.