- First login to Flobot .
- Go to an FTM.
- Go to document store.
Now you can see all uploaded documents for that FTM.
This feature will send an email to FTM, if a document is about to expire in next 21 days. Also, serviceteam will receive a copy of this email.
- Go to FTM Overview tab
- Then you can view FTM log that showing sent emails about document expiry
- The Email will look like this
How to customize
document expiry email template
- Login to Flobot and go to Settings.
- Then go to Templates -> System Templates.
Click on Select template to edit dropdown box and select “21 day overdue” template
Now you can change email template by editing and changing those underlined placeholders
- Use below place holders when customize your email templates.
- ((ENGINEERNAME)) – FTM Name
- ((EXPIRE_DATE)) – Document Expiry Date
- ((DOC_TYPE)) – Document Type
- ((DOC_TYPE_UPPERCASE)) – Document type in capital Letters.
- On template window click “HTML view” icon
Then find for “<a href=”((DOC_LINK))” target=”_blank”> View Document</a>” code section or similar one
- Cut and paste this code segment to move the link location to wherever you want.
- You can change
“ ViewDocument ” text to change the text appear on the email to view the document.
- Finally, click save