To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal. You might need to sign in
How to use FTM Quotes Stats
- Go to Quotes > Quotes Stats By FTM.
- Then it navigates to quote stats view table with pie chart.
- You can find the quotes stats using the search box by selecting year and month.
- There are 8 key features records available under its own title of quotes stats view table, those are;
- Rank – Rank is calculate basis on the highest and lowest Profit Secured.
- Name – FTM name
- Avg time (Hrs) – Quote FTM sent job sheet back date to quote issued date
- Volume(Vol) – Assigned quotes to FTM, who is having an appointment
- Secured (no) – Accepted quotes
- Rate Secured – Secured (no) divided by Volume ( Secured (no) / Vol )
- Profit Secured – Accepted quotes which are having a profit
- Bonus – Bonus is giving by the system admin
- Enter the bonus and save your changes.
- Bottom of the table
- Total – Total count of each column
- AVG – Total count divided by No of FTMS
Here is how the App shows the quotes stats table.
- Sign in to Flobot field service app and tap the Statistics icon.
- Then it navigates to Statistics table and tap click here button under Quote Stats
- Finally, it shows the FTM Quotes Stats Table.
- This only shows the FTM name who has signed into app.