To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal. You might need to sign in.
Here’s how to assign secondary job owner
- Open Order you want assign secondary job owner.
- In the Order Summery section top right corner, click Menu icon.
- Click Edit Order option.
- Then Find Secondary Job Owner drop down & select your Secondary Job owner.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.
How to view Secondary Job Owner statistics
- In the Financial section top right corner, click Menu icon.
- Click Show Statistics option.
- Then you’ll be able to see Statistics table.
- Sub managers appears in Yellow color rows.
- Also you’ll be able see Job owner’s or Sub owner’s orders by click on their name links.
What if CAM user assign as secondary owner
- CAM users able to see only their order.
- But we have added a new option in advanced
order search area to find sub managed jobs for CAM users.
- In the Advanced order search you’ll be able find a new drop down as Only show orders for.
- CAM users will be able to filter their own jobs & sub managed jobs easily by using this option.