How to add Warehouse address
- Go to Settings > Warehouse address section on your admin area.
- Click on three-dot actions menu & add warehouse address.
- Fill the blank fields & Save your changes.
- Also you’ll be able to edit or delete Warehouse addresses by using Options drop down on the right side.
Here’s how it works
- When you’re going to add a Delivery or Collection appointment, normally there’re two rows to set collection & delivery addresses.
- There’s a new tick box named as Copy warehouse address in the Collection address row. When you tick on that, Collection address text field replace with a drop down with all warehouse addresses.
- Then you’ll be able to select Warehouse address as Collection address by using drop down.