Here’s how to configure
- Go to Settings > Options in your admin area.
- Scroll down & find Enable order due date toggle button.
- Turn on the setting & Save your settings.
Here’s how it works
- When you’re going to add a new enquiry there’s a new row named as Order due date to set due date for that job.
- In default Jobs list view there’s a new column as Due date. Simply user can check order due date without open order.
- Also user can find Order due date in the Order summary view.
- And there’s color guide to easily find the due date status.
If the current due date is passed or current date = due date then until order closed, it shows in red color. If the due date is within next 2 days then cell color shows in amber color. If the due date is within next more than next 2 days then cell color shows in green color.
- If you want sort order list by Due date simply click on due date column header.
Here’s how to change order due date
- Open the order you want to change due date.
- Click on three-dot actions menu & select edit order.
- Scroll down & find Order Due date date picker. Then set the date & press Save.