Create or change customer email template Go to Settings > Template. Select the System template & click on the Manage sub template option. To create a new template. In the top right, click on the burger icon & select the Add template.Then select the template category as Customer appointment booking email.Insert the template Title & Template body in the descript...
This feature will allow you to sync your appointments & time details to the outlook calendar.
- To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal and go to settings.
- Then go to the “Outlook API” tab.
- Click the “Sign in” button and then log in to your outlook account.
- Then there will be two date pickers to select the date range,
- Click the “Sync Schedule” button to sync all appointments to outlook calendar within the selected date range.
- NOTE – This will only sync appointments that you owned jobs(Orders). Other appointments will not sync with your outlook calendar.
- Now, login to outlook calendar (https://outlook.live.com/calendar)
- Like the above image, you will able to see flobot appointments in the outlook calendar within the selected date range.
- Note – If appointments got deleted/edited or time changed you will have to click sync button again