You can book a FTM time slot from the Flobot web or Flobot app. How to book a slot from flobot web Log into flobot web and go to field resources.Select any field team member you wish to book a slot forThen click the right side burger button and choose the book/unbook misc slots.Now you can tick any slot and give a purpose and reason to book time slot then click the save button. Selec...
To create a new Invoice, follow the steps below:
- To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal.
- Go to the order you want to an invoice.
- Then go to the charges section.
- To add charges or make an invoice, click the burger icon in the customer charges section.
- There’re multiple types of invoices in that burger. If you send the online payment link or online payment deposit link invoices, Customers will be able to pay online.
NOTE: Customers will be able to pay a deposit or pay full payments through the email link.
How to take a moto payment through Flobot back office?
- Go to the order you want to do payments.
- Then go to the charges section and find out the “Customer payments” section
- Click on the hamburger icon in the right corner and select the payment method you need.
- Take card payment– Select the Transaction type and the Card type
- Fill other necessary information and click on the Process button.
- Record other payment – Select the date and payment method you need, as an example select BACS and then insert the value (Automatically inserting the outstanding value) and Save it.
Watch for more details…