You can reset your password for security reasons or if you forget it. Reset your FTM password on flobot app Open the flobot app on your android or apple device.Tap on "Forgotten your password?" text on the login screen. Then type your login email on the text box and click the "RESET MY PASSWORD" button. Then check your email account. You will receive an email look like below. C...
When the user makes an order & it has stayed at a stage longer than the agreed service level time of that stage then an alarm clock will appear color “Green”, “Orange” or “Red” depending on how overdue.
NOTE: Oversight feature is only available in ServiceTeam.
- The alarm clock appears in the default order list & order overview sections.
- If you want to see how much time stays at the current stage without stage changing & how much time to switch to the next alarm type. Those data are available in the Order overview > Oversight tab.
- You’ll be able to filter orders by alarm types using advanced order search in the default order list.
- Every stage has three service level times each level has a fixed time & color. (Green, Orange, and Red)
- Once the order stage changed, the Service level time clock will restart & color change to green color.
- The order has stayed at a stage longer than the Green alarm service level time, the alarm clock will switch to the Orange alarm.
- The order has stayed at a stage longer than the Orange alarm service level time, the alarm clock will switch to the Red alarm.