How to enable quote deposit payment process Go to the Settings section.Scroll down & select Quote Settings.Then go to the Options tab in the Quote Settings. Turn on Enable quote deposit payment process & click save. https://imgur.com/a/0IR2QY4 Here's how it works Using this feature Customers will be able to accept their quotes, make deposit payments & confirm their appo...
You can customize quote settings in here. There’re seven sections in the quote settings.
- Quote image – You can rename quote image field header text. Please see the below image.
- Quote images width – Set default quote image width size in pixel when uploading images to the Quote.
- Quote image description – show or hide the quote image description.
- Quote gallery description – show or hide quote gallery description.
- Editor for Quotes – choose the default text editor for your quote. (Redactor or summernote) Please see the below image.
- Enable quote pdf attachment – Send a quote with PDF or without PDF.
- Send quote to – set default quote sending email address to the customer or engineer.
- Enable Quotes SMS – Send a text message to the customer when sending a quote.
- Enable Quotes v2– set default quote version.
- Enable quote work proposed images – enable or disable quote work proposed image section in the quote.
- Enable quote further details – enable or disable quote further details section in the quote.
- Enable quote further details images – enable or disable quote further details images section in the quote.
- Enable quote images – enable or disable quote images section in the quote.
- Enable quote dimensions – enable or disable quote dimensions section in the quote.
- Enable quote options – enable or disable the quote options section in the quote.
- Quote preview email message heading – set message heading text. Please see the below image.
- Enable color changes for quotes – enable or disable the quote ID background color according to the order due date. Please see the below image.
- Enable quote deposit payment process – enable or disable quote payment process feature. When the customer accepting a quote, Flobot starts the customer payment process automatically.
- Quotes customer name – Set the which name shows in the default quote list.
- Show on quote – Supplier cell – show or hide supplier name column in the quote information section.
- Show on quote – Owner cell – show or hide owner name column in the quote information section.
You can add, edit and delete quotes reject reasons in this section.
- Click three dots and add quote rejection.
- Type a new quote reject reason and save.
You can see all quote images in this section. you can view, edit, delete or add new quote image galleries.
- Click plus mark to add a new image gallery.
- Dropdown the options button and you can view, edit and delete images.
In this section, you can customize the quote related Flobot app settings.
- Enable quote section in the app – enable or disable quote section in the Flobot app.
- Enable quote section for – set which FTMs are able to see quote section in the Flobot app. (estimators or all engineer.)
- Enable quote v2 – enable or disable quote version 2.
- Enable quote gallery – enable or disable quote gallery section.
- Enable work proposed templates drop-down – enable or disable work proposed templates drop down in the work proposed section.
You can view all quote templates in this section if you want to you can rename or delete those quotes.
All the saved quote items appear in this section. You can search any quote item under Description, Supplier and Manufacture. If you want to delete or edit quote items you can do it by clicking the option button.