What is the Flobot?Flobot is simple service software. Flobot helps you run your business better. Taking payments from your customers, scheduling field team members, creating estimates and quotes, invoicing clients, producing reports, managing contractors and employees. Basically, all the functions you need to run your service business. How do they work together?Flobot handles all the day to da...
To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal. You might need to sign in
How to use FTM Quotes Stats
- Go to Quotes > Quotes Stats By FTM.
- Then it navigates to quote stats view table with pie chart.
- You can find the quotes stats using the search box by selecting year and month.
- There are 8 key features records available under its own title of quotes stats view table, those are;
- Rank – Rank is calculate basis on the highest and lowest Profit Secured.
- Name – FTM name
- Avg time (Hrs) – Quote FTM sent job sheet back date to quote issued date
- Volume(Vol) – Assigned quotes to FTM, who is having an appointment
- Secured (no) – Accepted quotes
- Rate Secured – Secured (no) divided by Volume ( Secured (no) / Vol )
- Profit Secured – Accepted quotes which are having a profit
- Bonus – Bonus is giving by the system admin
- Enter the bonus and save your changes.
- Bottom of the table
- Total – Total count of each column
- AVG – Total count divided by No of FTMS
Here is how the App shows the quotes stats table.
- Sign in to Flobot field service app and tap the Statistics icon.
- Then it navigates to Statistics table and tap click here button under Quote Stats
- Finally, it shows the FTM Quotes Stats Table.
- This only shows the FTM name who has signed into app.