What is the Flobot?Flobot is simple service software. Flobot helps you run your business better. Taking payments from your customers, scheduling field team members, creating estimates and quotes, invoicing clients, producing reports, managing contractors and employees. Basically, all the functions you need to run your service business. How do they work together?Flobot handles all the day to da...
To get started, make sure logged in to the Flobot admin portal. You might need to sign in.
Here’s how to assign secondary job owner
- Open Order you want assign secondary job owner.
- In the Order Summery section top right corner, click Menu icon.
- Click Edit Order option.
- Then Find Secondary Job Owner drop down & select your Secondary Job owner.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.
How to view Secondary Job Owner statistics
- In the Financial section top right corner, click Menu icon.
- Click Show Statistics option.
- Then you’ll be able to see Statistics table.
- Sub managers appears in Yellow color rows.
- Also you’ll be able see Job owner’s or Sub owner’s orders by click on their name links.
What if CAM user assign as secondary owner
- CAM users able to see only their order.
- But we have added a new option in advanced
order search area to find sub managed jobs for CAM users.
- In the Advanced order search you’ll be able find a new drop down as Only show orders for.
- CAM users will be able to filter their own jobs & sub managed jobs easily by using this option.