What is the Flobot?Flobot is simple service software. Flobot helps you run your business better. Taking payments from your customers, scheduling field team members, creating estimates and quotes, invoicing clients, producing reports, managing contractors and employees. Basically, all the functions you need to run your service business. How do they work together?Flobot handles all the day to da...
Upload account documents into an account.
- First login to your Flotbot account.
- Then select a customer you want to upload documents & view that account.
- Go to the Document Store tab & Find Account document section.
- Click on the plus icon to upload your document.
NOTE: Once you upload any document, You’ll be able to delete or able to turn off attaching to the Engineer notes.
Here’s how it work?
Once the Flobot user creating a new order for an existing customer with account documents, Those account documents will be attached to the Order notes > Engineer notes section. Then FTMs will be able to see those documents in their Flobot app.
- You can create orders from “new inquires” or “Sites & branches”.
- You need to upload account documents before making orders.
- If you upload account documents after making an order, They will not be attached to the past orders.
- You can turn ON/OFF this auto attaching feature for each document. If you don’t want to attach some documents, simply turned it OFF from the Account document section.
- Turning ON/OFF account documents will not affect the existing orders.