What is the Flobot?Flobot is simple service software. Flobot helps you run your business better. Taking payments from your customers, scheduling field team members, creating estimates and quotes, invoicing clients, producing reports, managing contractors and employees. Basically, all the functions you need to run your service business. How do they work together?Flobot handles all the day to da...
Here’s how to configure
- Go to Settings > Options in your admin area.
- Scroll down & find Enable order due date toggle button.
- Turn on the setting & Save your settings.
Here’s how it works
- When you’re going to add a new enquiry there’s a new row named as Order due date to set due date for that job.
- In default Jobs list view there’s a new column as Due date. Simply user can check order due date without open order.
- Also user can find Order due date in the Order summary view.
- And there’s color guide to easily find the due date status.
If the current due date is passed or current date = due date then until order closed, it shows in red color. If the due date is within next 2 days then cell color shows in amber color. If the due date is within next more than next 2 days then cell color shows in green color.
- If you want sort order list by Due date simply click on due date column header.
Here’s how to change order due date
- Open the order you want to change due date.
- Click on three-dot actions menu & select edit order.
- Scroll down & find Order Due date date picker. Then set the date & press Save.